The best ecommerce platform for Furniture Retail
Furniture retailers using the Blueport Platform dramatically outperform the industry.
of total chain sales online
0.65% average for furniture retailers The Rise of E-Commerce in the Furniture Industry. July 18, 2016
gross margin for online orders
24% for ecommerce pureplays Wayfair 2Q16 financials
12% category growth The Rise of E-Commerce in the Furniture Industry. July 18, 2016
Get ahead of the ecommerce curve.
With a singular focus on furniture, every aspect of the Blueport Platform drives results for retailers like you.
- A custom website, built on a platform that seamlessly integrates with your systems
- The leading features for selling furniture – out of the box
- An online experience that seamlessly matches your stores – from pricing and product availability through financing and warranties
Drive sales in your stores with true omnichannel technology.
Our mobile-optimized platform ensures customers can engage with your website wherever and whenever they shop.
- Responsive design ensures your website renders beautifully on any device
- Local optimization for an online experience that matches your shopper’s local store
- Patented tools make your salespeople part of the selling process
Stay ahead of the curve with the agility, security and speed of a Cloud platform.
Blueport’s Cloud platform is secure, stable and saves you the cost, risk and headache of hosting and supporting your website yourself.
- With new features released every two weeks, your website is always best-in-class
- World-class hosting infrastructure ensures high service levels with no headaches
- Modern security practices keep your business and customer data safe
Blueport Commerce is trusted by leading furniture retailers.
“Lovesac shoppers are extraordinarily digitally savvy. We needed a website that could keep up with their expectations and the enormous growth we project for our brand. In selecting a cloud commerce platform, only Blueport had both the deep understanding of our omnichannel opportunity and the built-in platform features that enabled us to create the site we’d always envisioned.”
– Jack Krause, President and COO
“After an extensive search, it became clear that Blueport Commerce was the only ecommerce platform with the technology and expertise to support our growth. With a singular focus on the unique challenges of online furniture, Blueport provides us with a best-in-class online store.”
– Chris Pelcher, Senior Vice President
With 96 stores in the Midwest and a 60-year history of furnishing America’s homes, Value City Furniture selected Blueport Commerce as their ecommerce partner of record after an exhaustive search of ecommerce options. Value City implemented the Blueport Platform taking full advantage of the platform’s geolocation and segmentation capabilities, customizing marketing, pricing and merchandising geographically across the chain’s wide variety of stores. Coupled with Blueport’s Store-Sync technology, geolocation enables Value City to offer shoppers a personalized, local shopping experience, with digital efforts synchronized with local stores and salespeople.
“Blueport Commerce has been vital to our ecommerce success. Not only do they provide us with a best-in-class platform, but we have also leveraged their services and expertise, which together turned our online store into one of the best in the industry. We have seen extraordinary online growth since working with Blueport and look forward to capturing the ample opportunity ahead.”
– Ken Thrasher, Senior Director
Leon’s is one of Canada’s most successful and tenured retailers, with over 100 years in the business. Headquartered in Toronto, Leon’s offers Canadians furnishings, appliances and electronics though a hybrid network of 80 corporate and franchise superstores. Leons.ca is powered by Blueport Commerce, enabling a seamless ecommerce experience to shoppers throughout Leon’s corporate store base, while franchisees are able to manage their local markets.